Vegetables in Maharashtra are being traditionally grown and without any technological inputs, therefore, the present interventions are proposed to extend the period of produce availability and increment in productivity:
• Production of good quality planting material under High-tech Green House
• Demonstrations in Naturally ventilated Green House for Tomato, Capsicum, Cucumber and other vegetables.
• Net house cultivation for vegetables
• Open field production systems for tomato, Cucurbits, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Onion.
• Irrigation technologies with drip and sprinkler systems
• Farm equipments: Mulch laying equipment, Boom sprayer, Roto-tiller, Hydraulic machine for laying drip lines
• Post harvest and packing facility
• Organic farming.
• Human Resource Development– Trainings